THE 7 MISTAKES HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TRAINERS MADE WHICH HOLD THEM BACK FROM GREATER SUCCESS
1. Not establishing their credibility professionally, Decision makers worry about two things… Risk and making the WRONG decisions. They want to make sure they get it right. Their reputations (and finances) are at stake. You have to establish yourself as the expert, there should be no doubt about the trust they have in you. You need to put strategies in place so your image is correct, I will teach you 7 important ways you can build credibility quickly so that your prospects like and trust you and charge what you deserve.
2. Not enough attention to detail concerning the training delivery – If you’ve ever experienced a training day or course where you really felt it delivered a WOW, the changes are… It was very well planned. If you’re aiming to deliver the highest quality training to the corporate world, you would be wise NOT to try and wing it. You should be designing EVERY training course for outstanding success.It my program you will learn the essential elements to that deliver an outstanding training course that will WOW the decision maker and give you a life-long client.
3. Lack of a proper marketing strategy – You need to take things to a higher level with your marketing. If you do the same thing every other business does you are doomed for failure. EDRM marketing captures the emotions of the buyer, it triggers his reptilian brain and transforms your service into a “must have” instead of a “nice to have”. You can take advantage of my 21 years of experience running a successful corporate training business by using my proven marketing system.
4. A hit and miss sales formula – Getting those leads/appointments converted to sales isn’t easy. You don’t want to waste your precious time going to appointment after appointment with little to show for it. You need proven strategies, techniques and tips from someone who does this day in day out and has had success in boom times and in times of economic crisis.
5. Poor Mindset – It can be hard for people to believe that you can earn over $3,500 per day or nearly $30,000 a month training just 2 days a week. It is a fact that corporates are happy to pay this for a highly skilled trainer because they know that their return on investment will be far greater than that.You need to have the right mindset to open yourself to this opportunity, with financial blockages success will never come. This is the first thing I address with my trainers.
6. Inadequate Resources – All businesses grow to a level and then plateau. Only though consulting, mentoring or coaching can businesses break through the next level of success. Too often coaches, consultants are too general as far as training businesses go The Trainers Ultimate Toolkit is unique in offering relevant, industry specific advice, methodology and strategies to take you to the next level.
7. Jack of all trades and master of none – Too often I speak with struggling trainers who come to me for advice on their businesses who proudly say “I can train anything”. Not specialising in anything holds them back, they never become an expert in anything and always fail to impress the client and gain momentum in their business. I always advice to become a specialist. You need to tap into a niche. A plastic sugeon charges a lot more than a GM – Think about it!
- Working hard as an Engineer, earned good money, long hours, little time for his family, stressed, over worked!
- The first year that he started his own training business he did $230,000, The next year my business grew to $770,000. Steve works less and enjoys what he does .
Hi My name is Steve Carey and I attended Judeth Wilson’s ‘Train the Trainer’ course back in 2009 it is now 2011 and I would like to share with you how my business has developed since then. The first year that I started doing by training business from February 2009 to Dec 2009 I did $230,000 based on everything Judeth taught me. In 2010 my business grew to $770,000 by the end of 2011 I forecast I willl do $1.2million. There is nothing special about me, I am an engineer by background but by doing Judeth’s course she has shown me how I can use my potential and presentation skills to become a trainer that can earn that sort of money. Now it’s not rocket science there is nothing special about me, anyone can do it if they do the steps Judeth teaches them in the course. I am more than happy to recommend Judeth and her courses and if you ever need to contact me please feel free to do so.
- Employed, taking on more and more responsibilities for un-incentive’s rewards! Loved the training part of his job and wanted more
- Now runs his own training business, is an author, has appeared on a TV show about corporate training and has months totally between $45,000 to $50,000.
Regional Manager in Retail
Hi I’m Troy Quaife from Easy to Implement Training, when I came aboard with Judeth Wilson 4 years ago I was already a good and experienced trainer, the program took my training ability to the whole new level but it’s the marketing information that I found gold she taught me exactly how to do really smart marketing to get the business coming in and there is no cold calling. Today I not only training throughout Australia but also overseas and on top of that I have also become an author and appeared in an international television show on training. I pat myself on the back everyday for buying Judeth’s program otherwise I’d still be in the same place I was 4 years ago. Judeth thank you so much for everything you have done for me.
- Undervalued as an experienced manager at an International Airline.
- Has her own Corporate training business and earns more in one week that she used to in 6 weeks. Dawns increased her income 6 times! Feels fulfilled because she has helped so many people and organisations. She has the freedom to work when she wants to.
Manager and an Airline
Hi, I’m Dawn Russell from Heartware Group Training. When I first came across Judeth, I was in fairly poorly paid job with an airline, and I was feeling undervalued. I knew I wasn’t using my potential, and I just doesn’t know what to do about it. And then when I heard Judeth speak, I realised there was an opportunity for me to do what I guess I thought I was put on this planet to do and to contribute in a way that really make me feel great. Now you see, it wasn’t all easy going, I had a lot of fears to start with and needed Judeth to help my hand through all of it, which she did. And I started my business part-time while I still work full time. But eventually, I was making enough money from doing that part-time to leave my job altogether, which is a pretty scary step, I’ve been with the same company for 28 years so it was a big step to the unknown for me. But you know, now I earn in a week what I was earning for 6 weeks at the airline. So it’s really, really changed my life. And you know yup, the money is nice, that’s not entirely what I do it for. It’s all the people that I meet, and people that I help, the organizations that I help. Change and improve the potential of their people, that’s what really gives me a sense of satisfaction in this work that I do. And of course it’s my own business, so everything I own comes back to me and I can help complete flexibility. I can choose to work when I want to work and when I don’t want to work. Sometimes that means working weekends, sometimes that means I can take Monday and Tuesday off and go away for weekend. It’s a really great lifestyle and I can’t thank Judeth enough for helping me change my life so that I’m a whole lot happier with what I’m doing and I feel like I’m really contributing. So thanks Judeth.
- Working as a talented trainer for various company earning a fraction of her worth.
Training every day was stressed, exhausted.
- Owns her own training business. Has greater freedom, enjoys her life with greater choice and earns the same income she used to training 8 days a month.
I had been a successful trainer working for other people and I felt it was time to take my skills and create my own company but I really had no idea to go about doing that. I managed to get a place on the workshop, and it was the best decision I ever made. I have now started my own business, I get to work from home, and I only train 6 to 8 days per month, and I am earning more than when I used to work full time….. Attending the Trainers Ultimate Toolkit helped me to improve my training skills and it gave me the tools I needed to run the business side of my own training company. I cannot recommend this workshop highly enough.