Trainers Ultimate Toolkit makes learning and training an enjoyable experience starting with our fresh and user-friendly website to help you jumpstart your training needs. Your privacy is important to us.
We aim for compliance with Australian Privacy Law, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
‘Personal data’ or ‘personal information’ is information that directly identifies you, such as your name and email address, or data that could be used, on its own or in combination with other data, to identify you.
Under the GDPR, we are a data controller when it comes to your personal information.
This Privacy Notice covers the information of what Trainers Ultimate Toolkit collects, uses, shares, and retains when you access our https://www.trainersultimatetoolkit.com/ website or Trainers Ultimate Toolkit mobile applications, use our products and services, or otherwise interact with us (collectively, the “Services“).
Please let us know if you have any requests, feedback or concerns regarding the way we manage your personal data. Use the contact details listed in the below schedule. We will usually respond to you within 30 days and take action, within reason, as quickly as possible.
If you are not happy with how we manage your concerns, you can contact your local data protection supervisory office. For example, in Australia, this would be the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner https://www.oaic.gov.au/. There is no federal regulator in the United States.
The Training Business Pty Ltd ACN 133 510 291
P O Box 56,
Seaforth, NSW, 2093
Our contact details
If you have questions, require more information, have a complaint to register or details to amend, correct or delete in relation to your personal information, please contact our privacy compliance officer via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can browse our website anonymously, although cookies may be collected. You will not be able to access our services anonymously. Once you access our services, including for example by sending us an enquiry or making a purchase, we will begin collecting your personal information in accordance with this policy.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect a variety of information you provide directly to us or that we collect automatically when you use our Services.
To send an enquiry or requests for a training quotation, you provide us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- The Country where you are located
- Career Status
- What you would like to achieve with your skills and business growth
We require this information for us to be able to provide you with a proper and timely response.
When you use our Services, we automatically collect the following information about how you use our Services:
- Your server address
- Your top-level domain name
- Landing, referring, and exit pages and URLs
- The pages you accessed, and documents downloaded
- Clickstream data
- The type of browser you are using
- Operating system
- Site usage – the date and time of your visit to the site
This information is required for us to further improve our Services and your user experience, generate web analytics, and troubleshoot problems. We will not make an attempt to identify users or their browsing activities. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s logs.
Other Information We Collect About You
When you choose to call us, text us, or send us an email, you may provide additional personal information about yourself, your partner, or others. For example, when you submit information requesting a quotation for a training that you want to do in your business, we will request your contact information and other information to reach you and further discuss your inquiry. We may also combine this information with other information about you that we already have.
We will collect information about your credit card or other payment details when we process your purchase of our programs. We will share that information with our financial institution for the purpose of processing your payment. That information will either be stored securely or securely destroyed after all payments due from you have been processed and finalised by our financial institution.
Collection of Data of Minors
Our website is not intended to be used by minors nor do we do not intend to collect the personal data of persons under the age of 13. If you are the guardian of a minor and suspect they may have provided us with their personal information, please contact us and request to have the minor’s personal information destroyed (use the contact information in the schedule above).
THE USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Your name and contact information will only be recorded if you fill in our online enquiry form. Without your advance permission, we will never share, rent, sell, or purchase information about you with data brokers.
Public authorities. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose information about you in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including national security and local law enforcement. We may also disclose information about you to:
- Comply with a subpoena or other legal process requests
- Protect our rights
- Protect your safety or the safety of others
- Investigate fraud
- Respond to a government request
We collect and use information about you per applicable law, and contractual obligations, and with transparency and fairness.
Legal basis for the collection
The legal basis for processing depends on the Services you use and how you use them. We rely on the following lawful grounds:
- Where appropriate or legally required, we collect and use information about you subject to your consent.
- Performance of a contract. We collect and use information about you to enter into a contract with you or to perform a contract that you have with us.
- Legitimate interests. We collect and use information about you for our legitimate interests to improve our Services, deliver content, optimise your experience, and market our products and services.
- Compliance with laws. We may also collect and use information about you:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets
Communication via Email
Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information, you may be added to a mailing list, and we may, from time to time, communicate to you special offers or pertinent news.
- Email Subscription. You can choose to subscribe or unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email message.
- Transactional communication. From time to time, we may send you a transactional email with announcements, payment confirmations, changes to our services, and other similar administrative messages. You do not have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving these messages.
You will always be given the option to unsubscribe from future emails. Should you choose to opt-out from our emails, we will process your requests as soon as possible. But please note that it may take us up to 30 days to process your request and you may receive a few more messages until your request is processed.
If you provide us with a testimonial, you give us your consent to use the following content on our website, or in marketing material:
- your name (supplied by you),
- your personal image, and
- your testimonial.
You also give us permission to store this information in our secure records together with your email address and the date on which you provided your testimonial. We will retain and use this information for its intended purpose for as long as we deem appropriate. We process this information based on your consent.
Your Information Is Safe With Us
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative industry safeguards to protect information from unauthorised access, use, loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration. We will make reasonable efforts to protect the personal information stored on our servers from unauthorised access using commercially available computer security products (for example, firewalls), as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances.
If you have any questions about our security practices, you can contact Trainers Ultimate Toolkit via the details set out in the schedule above.
Disclaimer: This site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the Internet.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
DO NOT TRACK
We do not track or respond to browser “Do Not Track” Requests. Your browser settings should allow you to turn or the “do not track” feature. For example, Chrome provides these instructions https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
Trainers Ultimate Toolkit, its Services, and its users are based in Australia. We also use service providers such as KEAP (Infusionsoft), which has servers based in the United States.
When you use our Services, we may transfer, store, and process information about you to servers and databases located outside of your home country. The privacy and data protection laws in Australia may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using our Services, you acknowledge and agree to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information.
DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Depending on the country where you are located, you may have the following rights:
- A right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority where Trainers Ultimate Toolkit processes your information in a way that does not comply with the laws and regulations.
- A right of access to information undergoing processing. Trainers Ultimate Toolkit may charge a reasonable administrative fee if further copies of your information are requested.
- A right to rectify inaccuracies in information Trainers Ultimate Toolkit collects and holds about you. You can update your information directly by contacting email@example.com for assistance.
- A right to require your information to be provided to you or to another company in a commonly used electronic form.
- A right to object to specific types of processing such as direct marketing, processing based on legitimate interest or performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority, and processing for research or statistical purposes.
- A right to have your information ‘erased’ or to restrict processing of information.
- A right to withdraw your consent for future processing.
DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
We store your information as long as business necessary to provide our Services and to fulfill our legal and contractual obligations.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the Service, including the information or content contained therein. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Service to another website, our Privacy Notice does not apply to third-party websites or services. Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link or advertisement on our Website, are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies. We encourage our users to familiarise themselves with the privacy statements of all websites that they visit and interact with.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
UPDATES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We periodically review and update this Privacy Notice to reflect current technologies, new business practices, or changes in legal circumstances. When we do, we will revise the “Effective Date” at the top of this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically for any updates. If we are going to use personal data in a manner that is materially different from that stated at the time of collection or make any material changes in our privacy practices, we will notify you by posting these changes in a prominent notice on this website. If you do not agree with the privacy practices disclosed in the Privacy Notice, we recommend that you stop using our Services.