The Training Business Pty. Ltd. ABN 69 133 510 291 tradings as We Train Institute makes available programs for The Trainers Ultimate Tool Kit program via the https://www.trainersultimatetoolkit.com/ website and associated platforms or forums controlled by us.
Any reference to “Trainers Ultimate Toolkit”, “we”, our”, “us” or similar words includes The Training Business Pty. Ltd. ABN 69 133 510 291, its related entities, directors, employees, agents, presenters, associates, successors and assigns.
When you read the words “you”, “user” or similar words it means you, a person who purchases a Trainers Ultimate Toolkit program.
Any reference to “website” in these terms and conditions means the https://www.trainersultimatetoolkit.com/ website, linked sites and associated social media platforms or forums controlled by us.
We encourage you to carefully read and understand these terms and conditions before registering to participate in or purchase any of our programs. If you don’t agree, your remedy is to not register or make a purchase.
Feedback, comments or complaints
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com and we will usually respond to all enquiries within two business days.
Making a purchase
We will collect information about your credit card or other payment details when we process your purchase of our programs. We will share that information with our financial institution for the purpose of processing your payment. That information will either be stored securely or securely destroyed after all payments due from you have been processed and finalised by our financial institution.
Unless otherwise stated, the amounts shown are in USD.
You must be over 18 years of age to purchase our programs. The parent or guardian of a young person who wishes to purchase our programs must complete the purchase details on behalf of the young person concerned and supervise all use the young person makes of our programs and social media platforms.
When making a purchase, you agree:
- to provide true and correct details;
- to keep your contact and payment details up to date;
- to pay the full amount of that program;
- to pay any applicable surcharges we incur based on your method of payment, including credit card surcharge fees if applicable;
- to keep any codes or passwords provided to you to facilitate access to our programs secure and confidential and not to share your access with anyone else;
- to contact us if you believe that your access to the program may be subject to an unauthorised operation, account takeover or other types of fraudulent activity or security breach;
- to accept electronic communications from us (you may unsubscribe from these at any time);
- not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others participating in our program, or our staff.
Access to purchased programs
Program content is listed on our website. Different programs offer different benefits. You will have access to the content and benefits identified as the components of the program you have purchased.
Purchasing a program gives you access to the program content and benefits for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. At the end of that period, you may no longer have access to the content or benefits.
Individual components of a program are not redeemable, transferable, or interchangeable.
You are responsible for your telecommunication, internet and equipment costs necessary to access the programs purchased by you.
You may access our programs on more than one device however, we use IP address tracking software that tracks the IP address of every device that accesses our paid content and the associated email address. If we suspect you have shared your log-in details and, as a result of our investigation, we reasonably determine you are in breach of these terms, without limiting any other rights we may have, we reserve the right to restrict your access with no refund of any payments, and may also prohibit you from future access.
We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or disable your access to any one or more of our programs if we believe that you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions.
Once you have completed the Trainers Ultimate Toolkit program, you can apply for a 12-month certificate of accreditation in our training. You must apply for accreditation within 3 months from the time you complete the training program.
To become accredited in our training you must first provide examples of your training for our assessment. To apply for assessment, you must:
- Deliver a short (30 minute to one hour) training session to at least two people
- Record the session
- Have at least 2 people complete the Practical Assessment Sheet and sign it [DOWNLOAD IT HERE]
- Send the recording and assessment forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will assess the training you have delivered and if it meets our quality expectations, you will be accredited and sent a certificate. If your training does not meet our quality expectations, we will provide you with constructive feedback on how to improve.
You have the option of re-applying for accreditation within 30 days of the date of our feedback by repeating the process set out above. If you are unsuccessful on your second attempt, you will need to attend our quarterly virtual training before applying again.
Once you have gained a certificate of accreditation, we grant to you a non-exclusive, worldwide, limited licence to use our name and logo for a period of 12 months only from the date of accreditation until the calendar anniversary of that date to promote that you are a trainer accredited by the We Train Institute.
You must remove those references at the end of your year of accreditation unless you update your training with us and re-apply for accreditation. You may re-apply for accreditation before the expiry of your certificate by completing additional training and following the steps set out above. Please allow at least 30 days for assessment of your training session when re-applying.
Webinars – Group Mentoring
Your purchased program may include monthly group mentoring webinars which are available during the 12 months from the date of purchase of your program.
Mentoring webinars are made available online. It is your responsibility to attend webinars scheduled during your program.
Mentoring involves answering questions, guidance, encouragement and sharing prior experience.
Mentoring does not include financial advice. You should obtain independent advice before making financial decisions.
You acknowledge that your results will depend on the level of your participation and the actions you take.
To protect the privacy and confidentiality of all participants, you agree not to make an electronic recording of any part of a webinar without the prior consent of Trainers Ultimate Toolkit.
Individual Coaching/ Strategy Calls
Your purchased program may include individual coaching/ strategy calls which will be available to you during the 12 months from the date of purchase of your program.
Coaching involves answering questions, guidance, encouragement and the sharing of prior experience. You acknowledge that your results will depend on the level of your participation and the actions you take.
Mentoring does not include financial advice. You should obtain independent advice before making financial decisions.
Individual coaching/ strategy calls are generally scheduled in advance. Attending scheduled meetings is your responsibility. If you would like to change the date of your scheduled meeting you will need to provide 7 days prior notice, other than in the case of an emergency. Not being prepared is not a case of emergency.
Trainers Ultimate Toolkit makes every effort to ensure your coach remains the same throughout your program, but scheduling changes, illness or circumstances beyond the control of Trainers Ultimate Toolkit or the coach may require a change in your appointed meeting time or the allocation of an alternate coach. Wherever possible, Trainers Ultimate Toolkit will provide reasonable notice of such a change.
You agree not to make an electronic recording of any part of a coaching/ strategy calls without the prior consent of Trainers Ultimate Toolkit.
We offer a ’ 6-month money-back guarantee. To qualify to claim this guarantee, you must be able to demonstrate to us that:
- you completed the whole program
- you participated in all available monthly webinars throughout your program
- you participated in all 1-on-1 coaching/ strategy calls available throughout your program
- you have consistently implemented the actions taught in each module of the program over a period of at least three months. At a minimum, you must have completed all implementation guides and checklist steps available as part of your program.
- you have not made at least double the cost of the program within the period you participated in the program and for the first 6 months after completing the program
Refunds will be made in accordance with our money-back guarantee, or applicable consumer laws.
Due to the digital nature and immediate (after issue of your log-in information) access to our products, we do not offer refunds for programs except in accordance with our money-back guarantee or applicable consumer laws. You will retain access to the program content for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if –
- you change your mind or
- you only access part of the program or
- you don’t complete the program or
- you don’t show up for group webinars or coaching sessions when they are available.
Please keep your proof of purchase—eg. your receipt or order number.
You can only choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. This is when the product cannot be easily fixed and –
- has a problem (within our control) that would have stopped someone from buying the program if they had known about it, or
- is significantly different from the sample or description.
If the problem is not major, it is our decision whether we provide you with a replacement or a refund.
To notify us of a fault
Within 7 days of the date of purchase, notify us of the fault together with the following information –
- date of purchase and receipt or order number
- program purchased
- problem with the program
No unlawful or prohibited use
You expressly agree not to:
- hack into areas of our programs that are not intentionally made available to you;
- add malicious code to our programs that may affect us or other users of our programs;
- use your participation in the programs as a lead generation tool for marketing to or enrolling our participants in your service offerings for the benefit of your own business, or to manufacture lists of contacts of our participants in order to help your own business;
- engage in any internal or external spamming, or other similar actions;
- engage in any unlawful or immoral acts or acts which are in violation of these terms and conditions;
- decompile, reverse engineer, or try to copy or imitate our programs or underlying content.
Privacy and confidentiality
Where confidential information is disclosed to you by Trainers Ultimate Toolkit or another participant in a program, it is done so for your personal benefit or learning and you agree not to disclose that confidential information to any other person or entity outside your participation in any part of that program.
You acknowledge that any confidential information shared by you is done so at your own risk.
You acknowledge that Trainers Ultimate Toolkit may record webinars or coaching/ strategy calls and irrevocably authorise Trainers Ultimate Toolkit to use that recording for our business purposes without reference or payment to you.
Limitation of liability
You warrant (promise) that you have reviewed the information available about the program for its appropriateness to your circumstances and that the program is what you want (fit for your purposes).
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions and warranties relating to your use of the program that is not expressly set out in these terms and conditions or the description of the program on our website.
If there is a fault in a program, our liability is limited as described under the heading “Refunds”, above.
Subject to compliance with consumer guarantees, in no circumstances will we be responsible for injury, loss or damage suffered by you or by any third party arising from or in relation to your use of a program.
This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law and survives any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of our programs